Coronavirus Advice and Update
Thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times. We are doing our best to continue to assist you to keep your pets healthy.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 8.30 am till 7pm, and
Sat 9 am till 1pm.
Our regular emergency service will provide emergency care outside of these hours via The South London Emergency Clinic.
Under the guidance of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and the British Veterinary Association, we are no longer booking routine appointment or surgeries (vaccinations, health checks, neutering etc.).
We are only permitted to see patients who require emergency treatment, or who are likely to deteriorate if untreated in the near future.
Although some emergencies may be obvious, please call us if you unsure. Our nurses are happy to discuss and triage/prioritise over the phone, and our vets can conduct telephone consultations, (backed up by emailed photos or videos) for non-urgent cases. If deemed necessary, we will arrange for cases to be seen at the clinic under strict new protocols.
In respect of social distancing rules, we are not permitting anyone entry into the clinic, unless under extreme circumstances.
In light of this:
* Please do not arrive at the clinic unannounced.
* Please call us in advance to order any medication and food.
* If we have agreed by telephone, for you to come to the clinic (for a pre-booked consult, or to collect pre-ordered medication or prescription diets), please call us when you arrive. We will discuss the procedure for you to collect medication or drop off/ collect your pet using our hallway or porch.
* All payments will be taken over the phone, as we are no longer able to take cash.
* Please notify us of your health status (with respect to COVID-19) before coming to the clinic, so that further precautions can be taken if necessary.
Thanks for your ongoing understanding and support.
Stay well and best wishes